[Sigia-l] Use cases and user centric design (was sitepath dia gramming)

Lord, Ralph rsl3 at cdc.gov
Mon Jan 6 11:06:16 EST 2003

I have also been inspired by Larry and Lucy's work and agree with Laura's
observation that use-cases are often too system-centric and don't provide a
readily understandable conceptual view.  They're fine for documenting or
making a list of functionality, but to give the client/users/PM a real
understanding of the solution, one usually has to provide something
clickable or at least visual.  Of course, good old prose is also useful for
describing what the application does for the client!

Ralph Lord
System Analyst
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
404.639.7382