[Sigia-l] Decision Trees, Personalization and how to show it all

Listera listera at rcn.com
Wed Feb 26 15:55:18 EST 2003

"Thomas.Donehower at nethodcircle.com" wrote:

> Right now I have a list of about 35 questions and a pool of content that
> represents approximately 50 pages.

That's a lot of questions, given peoples' general aversion to answering
questions online. In any case...

> But I'm not sure how to show Answer A,B,C = content ?.

...you need to provide more detail on the content selection/inclusion
process, without which generic answers won't mean much.

Generically speaking, sets/clusters work well in building up selections,
especially if you use caching for near-instantaneous results.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba