[Sigia-l] Flash and User Experience

Jared M. Spool jspool at uie.com
Tue Feb 18 09:49:46 EST 2003

Andrea Tanzi inquired:

>What are your experiences with Flash and usability, labeling, scaling,
>back end integration, cms, crm and general user experience, not only
>from the customer perspective but also from the site administration
>side?

Christine Perfetti and Matthew Klee wrote a report on just this topic,
called Making the Best With Flash. You can find a description of it here:
http://www.uie.com/flash.htm

There are also a couple of whitepapers on using Flash as a web application
development tool available on our site: http://www.uie.com/whitepaper.htm

And I highly recommend you check out Chris McGregor's wonderful site on the
topic: http://www.flazoom.com.

Hope this is helpful.

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
http://www.uie.com    jspool at uie.com

Don't miss User Interface 7 West, March 23-27, Burlingame, CA.
http://www.uiconf.com