[Sigia-l] Still Defining the Damn Thing

Peter Boersma peter.boersma at ezgov.com
Tue Feb 4 03:55:58 EST 2003

Richard wrote:

> I suggest that:
>
>    - Information Architecture is the discipline of organizing and
> providing navigation to "things" in such a way that users can find them.
>
>    - Interaction Design (or whatever you want to call it) is the
> discipline of designing the "things" such that users can use them once
> they've found them.

And I agree. Go Richard!

Peter
P.S.: I hope this doesn't start a chain of "me too" messages, I just thought
Richard deserved some support for defining IA in a "small IA" sense without
disrupting the image  of IA I've had for years.
--
Peter Boersma, Senior Information Architect, EzGov Europe
Wibautstraat 3-5, Amsterdam, 1091 GH, The Netherlands