[Sigia-l] AIfIA Goals 2004 Survey Results

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Sun Dec 14 07:53:46 EST 2003

Eric,

I think you misinterpreted the data.  112 people responded to the
question about public initiatives.  Promote IA to Business did score
high (third after Research and IA Tools) with an average rating of 3.96
on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 5 as most important).  It also received the
highest number of votes for most important (48) which is where I'm
guessing you got the mistaken 48% figure.

In any case, you're right.  Promote IA to Business scored high.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com