[Sigia-l] Re: Sitemapping and Macs

CD Evans clifton at infostyling.com
Sun Dec 7 15:06:15 EST 2003

Yes, I agree the structures and resulting files are completely
different, but for the sake of just the interface, Norpath is similar
in UI to Visio. It has much more of a 'grid and templates' feel to it
than Flash does. If I were not familiar with many applications other
than Visio, I would find Norpath, and ConceptDraw, the easiest and
most familiar to work with.

Kindly
CD Evans