[Sigia-l] Re: Sitemapping and Macs

CD Evans clifton at infostyling.com
Sun Dec 7 07:46:22 EST 2003

In addition, there is a suite of drawing tools here:

http://www.conceptdraw.com/

This tool has a project management application integrated into the
design apps. This is great because they are a lot like an extended
Visio. They are also horrible because they are like an extended Visio.

You should try these if you are considering 'interactive wireframing
or 'interactive prototyping':

http://www.tribeworks.com/   -   Object Oriented Authoring

http://www.norpath.com/   -   Visio Style Authoring

http://www.runrev.com/index_uk.html  -   Cross Platform Authoring for