[Sigia-l] We could just use whiteboards instead.

Listera listera at rcn.com
Mon Aug 18 23:25:43 EDT 2003

"Adrian Howard" wrote:

> They can stick them together to make bigger notes
> They can rotate them to make diamond shapes
> They can annotate them with symbols
> They can use different coloured notes
> They can write text in different coloured pens
> They can underline text
> They can write BIG and small text
> They can write text in two columns
> They can tear corners of them to make different shapes
> They can tear them into strips
> They can use dozens of them on a surface several meters square and
> still be able to read all of the text
> They can stick them together to indicate grouping
> They can have multiple people adding notes at the same time
> They can have multiple people annotating notes at the same time
> They can have multiple people moving notes at the same time.
> They can leave my notes displayed 24 hours a day where an entire team
> can see them just by looking at the wall.

Wow! If a VP (now promoted to MD) has to spend his time doing all these
unnatural acts with post-its, in the unforgettable words of Dr. Henry Lee,
"something wrong." :-)

Frankly, this sounds more like arts therapy class at a prison or the crafts
pavilion at a country fair than the process with which to build complex
digital products.

But, hey, whatever floats your boat. :-)

Ziya
Nullius in Verba