[Sigia-l] We could just use whiteboards instead.

Listera listera at rcn.com
Mon Aug 18 19:57:08 EDT 2003

"Darci Chapman" wrote:

> Just because something is spiffy and new does not inherently make the old
> stuff obsolete.

Unless, of course, you are actually in the business of making spiffy and new
stuff. If you don't like recorded books, I'd suggest that you don't work for
audible.com, "audio that speaks to you *wherever* you are." But if you are
working there, to re-examine your priorities. We are in the business of
creating online apps and sites, created with computers and run exclusively
on computers. There's no point pretending technology is the bogeyman here;
we are in it neck deep already.

Having said that, I challenge anyone to find someone else on this list who
has written more on the subject of misappropriation and mishandling of
technology, in general.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba