[Sigia-l] Card sorting sorted

donna at maadmob.net donna at maadmob.net
Fri Aug 8 17:20:37 EDT 2003

Given that card sorting is used by many IAs as a user-centred design
method, what UCD methods do *you* use?

And asking users to design their own solution can be interesting
sometimes ;) Yet another way of looking at how they view their task,
and another way of getting useful information from them...

Not that I'd directly implement the results from either method - that's
where the 'design' comes in.

Donna