[Sigia-l] Card sorting sorted

Pierre Roberge pierre at pierreroberge.com
Fri Aug 8 09:00:02 EDT 2003

I think that card-sorting is an interesting tool to organize information but
I think it should only be used by us.  Having participants organize the
information for us is like asking users to design their own solution.  That
is what they pay us for!  They usually are not trained to do design work and
take into consideration conflicting goals, but we are.

Pierre