[Sigia-l] Are you ready for it?

Lyle_Kantrovich at cargill.com Lyle_Kantrovich at cargill.com
Tue Aug 5 01:26:06 EDT 2003

I wrote up a response to Tog's rally cry to call ourselves "Interaction
Architects" and start a new organization.  Thought folks here might be
interested:

An Open Letter to Tog
http://snurl.com/1yzn

Some snippets:
"To put it bluntly, I don't need yet another organization to belong to,
and I think there is enough latitude within existing organizations to
accomplish Tog's stated goals. In fact, I can't see how Tog's goals are
any different from UPA's."

"We are definitely "two sides of the same coin," so let's work
together. Want to do something? Realize you can change what exists
today, get off of the sidelines, and get in the game so we can win.
Don't go start a new game - we need you on our team!"

Read more: http://snurl.com/1yzn

Regards,

Lyle Kantrovich
User Experience Architect
Cargill
http://www.cargill.com/

Personal Web Log:
http://crocolyle.blogspot.com/
Commentary on usability, information architecture and web design.