[Sigia-l] card sort order effects

Rick Cecil rick at hesketh.com
Sat Aug 2 00:06:02 EDT 2003

You might even split the participants into three groups: 1 group that
sorts before the usability test, a second group that sorts after the
usability test and a third group that sorts both before and after the
usability test.

With the third group, you could determine whether using the site had any
influence on their mental map--something you wouldn't get from just
having only the first two groups. Of course, you risk participants
trying to re-create their original structure.

-Rick