[Sigia-l] Visualization of Web site structure

Jason Valdina (E-mail 2) signal at received.com
Tue Apr 15 12:06:27 EDT 2003

http://www.dynamicdiagrams.com/about/publications.html

Paul and Krzysztof used to be the principals at this firm, which has a small
farm of Adobe Illustrator masters up in Rhode Island, allowing them to
advocate hand-built, time intensive diagrams to explain site structures in
an isometric format.  I've used diagrams of this nature in the past only for
the largest of client teams where presentation was of paramount importance.
In rapid prototyping environments, I've found it to be a great deal of work
to maintain a diagram of this nature.  Anyone else have similar experiences?

Jason Valdina
Information Architecture | User Research
jason at received.com