[Sigia-l] visio feature improvements

Todd R.Warfel lists at mk27.com
Mon Apr 14 18:35:57 EDT 2003

Well, the new version of Freehand does anchoring to stage elements,
which mimics the key behavior Visio is used for when creating process
flows and IA documents. Additionally, Illustrator, and Freehand if I
recall correctly, can work with dynamic data, and both export to HTML
and Flash for creating interactive prototypes.

Alternatives are there for UML, process flow, and IA documents.

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 05:51  PM, David Heller wrote:

> Why hasn't Adobe or Macromedia entered this space? They are probably
> the
> only companies that could take a very good swipe at MS and do it
> x-platform
> as those companies are generally famous for.

Cheers!

Todd R. Warfel

_//message first [method second]
.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.==.--.
_//user experience architect
Information architecture
Interaction design
Usability analysis
[P] (607) 339-9640
[E]  twarfel at messagefirst.com
[w] http://www.messagefirst.com

In theory, theory and practice are the same,
but in practice, they're not .

The only thing necessary for evil to exist in the world is for good men
to do nothing.