[Sigia-l] Information Types

Christer Clerwall christer.clerwall at kau.se
Thu Apr 3 08:52:23 EST 2003

Hi all

I'm guessing that this question has been up do discussion on other
occastion, but
since I am rather new on the list I haven't seen it.

I want to ask you all if you any reserach on different kinds of
information (I am
thinking 'technical information', 'prose', 'news' and 'non-technical').
As you can
see from the suggested types I know nothing of this area. However I am
working
on an experiment investigating informations structures/navigations
schemes
effect on user's feeling for and ability to navigate a web site. In this
I have the
idea that different kinds of information might "need" different kinds of

structuring.

Any ideas?

/Christer

Christer Clerwall
Ph D Candidate, Media and Communications
Karlstad University, Sweden
+46 54-700 11 06
christer.clerwall at kau.se