[Sigia-l] "Print This"

Greg Richards grichards at fcb.com
Mon Sep 23 17:44:58 EDT 2002

I have used this method in the past on a series of sites for a large
insurance provider. It is also used on CNN.com.

If the scripts sniffs for the "window.print" object then the pop-up can
display the "print this page" control. If there is no "window.print" object
detected (on a Mac for instance), then the page should display conditionally
for Windows "Press 'ctrl+p' on your keyboard to print this page" or Mac
"Press 'cmd+p' on your keyboard to print this page".

--
Gregory Richards
Sr. Information Architect