[Sigia-l] No body of theory

Christer Clerwall christer.clerwall at kau.se
Thu Oct 24 10:05:33 EDT 2002

Hi all

As everybody knows (or?) IA does not have a very big
body of theory that we as info architects can use when
working in projects. As a ph d student I am trying to
describe the plethora of theories and more or less
scientific disciplines that informs IA as a "field".

In this work it would be very much appreciated if you
all could help me with a rather big question:
"Where (from what disciplines or otherwise) do get your
inspiration and knowledge when working with IA, both
on a theoretical and a practical level".

Please don't send the response to the list. Send it
directly to my mail at:
christer.clerwall at kau.se and use the word "IAlist:"
as the first word in the subject field. This way it'll
be much easier for me to keep track of all the (potential)
answers.

Thank you very much
/Christer

Christer Clerwall