[Sigia-l] Defusing Techies?

Joe 10 joe at joe10.com
Thu Oct 10 09:16:00 EDT 2002

Though not a direct answer,  you could look at "Designing for both
sides of the Screen: How Designers and Engineers Can Collaborate to
Build Cooperative Technology"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672321513/qid=1034255094/sr=2-1/104-4522824-1622326?v=glance

/Joe

--
Joe Tennis
Information Design Honcho
joe at joe10.com
http://www.joe10.com
Interaction Design | Information Architecture | Usability Consulting
for Web, Wireless and Interactive Media