SV: [Sigia-l] Re: large font use

gunnar at langemark.com gunnar at langemark.com
Wed Nov 27 04:40:53 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
\"Gunnar Langemark\" wrote:

> What I guess I\'m trying to say here is: Don\'t depend too much on science and
> consulting. Experience and intuition can be a better guide.

I don\'t want to leave the impression that I\'m anti-science. Science is OK
:-) pseudo-science is not, I think you\'d agree.

I do!

And I realize I was perhaps too one sided when I wrote the quotation above.
But I have had clients knocking my head with studies that they had only read the title and the executive summary from.

That\'s all from here.

Regards
Gunnar