[Sigia-l] RE: Geography

Jay Linden jeigh at rogers.com
Sun Nov 24 10:24:39 EST 2002

Listera wrote:

 > "Philip Hall" wrote:
 >

 >> Let's see how those Swedes would do with a blank map and no
 >> multiple choice.

Probably pretty well.  Possibly even better without.  Or by "blank map",
did Philip mean with no lines at all?  In that case, accuracy would be
impacted by the user's physical dexterity, eyesight and the size of the
map, Swede or otherwise.

 > Speaking of Disneyland, has anyone (without a logical connection)
 > ever received spam from a Scandinavian country?

I vaguely recall getting some, but I may be confusing Scandinavia with
Nigeria. (Um, kidding, honest.) Besides, I tend to delete spam long
before I can ingest it. But I've been receiving a disproportionate
number of Spanish language spam messages lately.

Which is odd, because while I'm fairly fluent in Spanish (graduated high
school in Puerto Rico in 1971), almost nobody knows it, since I haven't
spoken any in 30 years.

--
Jay Linden                                               Toronto, Canada
e-business Advisor, IBM Global Services                 jeigh at rogers.com
These onions are MINE and not those of my EMPLOYER.
Wait, that should be OPINIONS. I have no idea whose onions these are.