[Sigia-l] Faceted classification browsing tool

alfred alfred at thunderstick.com
Fri Nov 22 14:13:54 EST 2002

Leo,

Did you download a ~ 6Mb java .jar file? If you just follow the yellow
oval link that says (the infamous) CLICK HERE from this URL:
http://www.icdlbooks.org/framelibrary.html
it will either launch it if you already have java webstart and the jar
file, or it will lead you through that process.

If you're already that far along you get two choices - browse by category,
browse by location - the first choice takes you to 'category' style
options, including color.

Alfred Werner