[Sigia-l] Faceted classification browsing tool

Leo Frishberg lfrishberg at whitehorse.com
Fri Nov 22 13:39:25 EST 2002

Okay, I'm really confused.  I went to look at the site, saw pages of
explanatory large text and an opportunity to download the thing onto my
computer, which I thought I did.

Now what?  I even took the online tour, and I still can't figure out:
a) how did any of you know that there was a "choose book by color" category?
b) how do I get the client to work?

I obviously missed something really big, 'cause I can't even figure out how
to get off square one...

I really enjoy this feeling, by the way, because it's how 99% of my
prospects feel when they approach almost any new "automation" tool, so it's
really good to stay humiliated.

Suggestions?  Comments?

  Leo Frishberg
  Senior Information Architect