[Sigia-l] RE: Geography

Listera listera at rcn.com
Thu Nov 21 22:19:57 EST 2002

"Brett Ingram" wrote:

> I am terrified about the future of my homeland.

Like I said, the end is near. :-)

The reason I brought up the 87% figure originally is that the 18-24 year old
bracket who is most likely to die there in the next few months is clueless
about something that should be in peoples' focus right about now. Otherwise,
what people in general *should* know is really very much debatable. I'm far
more bothered by the erosion of the fundamentals (reading, writing,
listening, follow up, association, etc) than the obligatory recitation of
'facts'. What's this got to do with IA? :-) Context!

Best,