[Sigia-l] The ASPCA Menace

David Hoffer mcrate_s at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 20:18:30 EST 2002

What's all this talk I hear about being against the ASPCA? Frankly I
find it outrageous to know that there are people who think that the
folks who started the ASPCA are self-serving, book-selling, conference
mongers! The ASPCA (http://www.aspca.org) is devoted to helping poor
defenseless animals. Poor Kitties and doggies who just need a little
TLC? (Tender, love and care - not that band with Left-Eye)

Well I say this to you sir or madam, _you_ are a heartless, cold
person. A wolf in sheeps clothing (as it were.) The fact that you can
sit there and bash an organization whose goal it is to care for lost
and abused pets and...what? Oh you meant the AIFIA? Well that's
different. I must be on dope.

> Do you not understand it is alright to think for yourselves? Why do I
> feel like Galileo with his round-earth before the Church?

So wait, are you comparing yourself to Galileo? Whatever brother.

Dave H.