[Sigia-l] morality in IA

morry at webproducers.org morry at webproducers.org
Fri Nov 15 13:42:03 EST 2002

Speaking of gut has anyone else seen the recent article by Thomas A. Stewart author of Intellectual Capital: The New Wealth of Organizations.

"But to researchers who study how managers think, the tales carry an obvious moral: The most brilliant decisions tend to come from the gut. While that observation is not new, it is now backed by a growing body of research from economics, neurology, cognitive psychology, and other fields."

http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,44584,FF.html

www.webproducers.org
Web Producers Organization