[Sigia-l] Information Architecture: Things to learn.

Thomas Vander Wal thomas at vanderwal.net
Thu Nov 14 11:33:01 EST 2002

Samir --

One of the best resources is the IAWiki
(http://www.iawiki.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAwiki), which is open for all to
add and modify.  This is free and is filled with practitioners
experiences.  As your develop questions this forum (Sigia list) is an
excellent forum to get responces to these questions.  Most everybody
here is open and willing to help you learn what you need.

Books are a good resource, but you do not necissarily need to buy them.
Ask you library to pick it up or find a friend to borrow it from.  Find
a local group, if that is possible of IAs that gather to discuss IA
related topics.  Many of the local events are notified here on this
list.  If there is not a group that you see, put a teaser out to see if
there are others on this list near you and start your own group.

Let us know how we can help.

All the best,
Thomas

www.vanderwal.net