[Sigia-l] The strategy of technology

Gent, Andrew Andrew.Gent at hp.com
Wed Nov 6 12:46:16 EST 2002

The other side of the economics of technology (can be seen as either
opposite crossing the chasm or complementary to it, describing how new
technologies can quietly undercut and replace dominant products) is _The
Innovator's Dilemma_ by Clayton Christensen. It is interesting because
Microsoft seems to have, so far, managed to detect and deflect or buy
out such emerging technologies.

Andrew Gent
Lead Knowledge Architect
HP Services