[Sigia-l] Designing for PDAs, Cell phones, etc

zapolsja at WellsFargo.COM zapolsja at WellsFargo.COM
Mon Nov 4 16:14:15 EST 2002

Andres wrote:

> Any of you have good resources for the limitations and idiosyncrasies of
> designing interfaces for PDAs and other devices (non-desktops)?

Marc Rettig's recent presentation on designing for small screens might be of
interest to you.  While I'm sure they're a lot more meaningful when Marc's
there to talk about them, you still may find some ideas or inspiration in
the slides themselves.  You can download the PDF (1.4MB) at Marc's site:
http://www.marcrettig.com

John Zapolski
VP/ User Research Manager
Wells Fargo Web Channel Management