[Sigia-l] Job market...

Smith, Denise (Hewitt) denise.smith at idea.com
Wed May 22 13:33:12 EDT 2002

Hey everyone...

I have a contractor IA (who's fabulous) working with me right now that I am
not going to be able to continue keeping on board after this month (project
end). Does anyone have any insights into the Houston market that I can share
with him? He's a great lead IA, and has extensive accessibility knowledge
and background as well. With all of the changes in the past year, I am not
even sure who the major players (consultancies)are anymore...

I'd appreciate your thoughts / comments.

Thanks!

Denise Smith