[Sigia-l] statistics/articles

Kinney, Matt mkinney at ettaingroup.com
Wed May 22 13:28:28 EDT 2002

Dave,
The most helpful stats and information would be from a client-specific user
survey or audience analysis.  That's the right way to do it, but often times
you have to refer to industry standards/statistics as a starting point.
Plus, you need to establish that baseline in the proposal or requirements to
define the scope of the project.  I think they also are helpful as
supporting information for recommending a target resolution to clients who
don't know the difference.  Thoughts?

Matt

Matt Kinney
Quality Assurance