[Sigia-l] Taxonomies and MultiTes

Anita Johnson arjohnso at students.uiuc.edu
Thu May 16 17:49:43 EDT 2002

MultiTes, thesaurus construction software at http://www.multites.com/ has been
highly recommended to me by two people at the University of Illinois who use
it/do thesaurus consulting. You can see an example of it at the University of
Illinois Fire Service Institute at
http://128.174.100.91/dbtw-wpd/newWeb/fireTalk.asp

Anita Johnson
MS Candidate, Library & Information Science
University of Illinois
arjohnso at uiuc.edu