[Sigia-l] IA and medium

George Supreeth george at ivistasolutions.com
Mon May 13 01:34:48 EDT 2002

traditional information architects like librarians adapted quickly
to information architecture for the web (as we know it today)... and
then, a lot of information architects who started with the web figured
that their skill sets apply to loads of offline areas.

go figure! just goes to show that cross pollination is an intrinsic
part of human learning.

George Supreeth
i-Vista Digital Solutions LTD