[Sigia-l] Re: What am I?

Groot, Boyd de boyd.de.groot at satama.com
Wed May 8 04:54:37 EDT 2002

Many threads on this list (or at least the ending of them) remind
me of my people skills trainings when I worked for an IT consultancy.

There is a big difference in being right (even if only in your own mind :-)
and being acknowledged to be right in other peoples minds.
The gap can only be bridged by inter personal communication and more
specific:
its effectiveness.

It's sad to see that valuable insights by bright people are often obscured
by
ineffective communication.

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards, Ystävällisin terveisin,

Boyd de Groot
Concept Designer, Competence Leader UeX
tel: +31 6 2705 88 16
Satama Interactive, Poeldijkstraat 4, NL-1059 VM Amsterdam
tel. +31 20 663 7769      fax. +31 20 668 1468	 www.satama.com