[Sigia-l] The Age of Findability

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Wed May 1 14:14:08 EDT 2002

A couple of quick responses:

1. Most of us actually have a hard time finding things we've already found
before...the UW iSchool is doing some interesting research in this area:
http://kftf.ischool.washington.edu/

2. If we could get advanced Boolean searching added to the K-12 curriculum,
our jobs would certainly get a little easier (but only a little).

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com