[Sigia-l] Re: ASIS&T Seattle Reading Gp. May 14th

Melissa Riesland riesland65 at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:17:01 EDT 2002

An additional article for consideration is
available at
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/67239_career22.shtml

"Managing your boss takes strategy, subtlety"

See you on the 14th!

M.

http://www.cio.gov/Documents/ciomentoringguide_07_02_01.doc

http://www.fastcompany.com/launch/launch_feature/mentoring.html