[Sigia-l] seeking rules

Victor Lombardi victorlombardi at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 00:02:42 EDT 2002

I'd like to make a little plea for the novice
designers who actually benefit from these sorts of
rules. I recently did some consulting for a large
company whose designers didn't know, for example, the
difference between the web, the web browser, and the
Internet. When it comes to not knowing much at all, or
having some rules to fall back on, those rules look
pretty good.