[Sigia-l] Los Angeles IA/UX cocktail hour on Tuesday, June 25th

George Olsen george.olsen at pobox.com
Thu Jun 20 11:17:45 EDT 2002

Hi all (sorry for the cross-posting, but not everyone reads both lists),

We're trying out a new location, thanks to our host Zentrophy Partners.

Zentrophy will provide at least 2 flavors of margaritas, beers, soda,
and snacks.  People are highly encouraged to bring other snacks or
beverages. We welcome everyone to bring documentation samples
(wireframes, site maps, etc.) to share with the group.  We suggest
that documentation be mounted/posted with self-explanatory text so
that people can check it out as
they mingle & arrive - allowing us to use our structured time for an
IA-related game that will hopefully be both fun (especially after
cocktails) and a great way to get to know and work with our fellow
IAs.

6:30 - 7:00 Mixer/Cocktails/Documentation Gallery
7:00 - 8:00 Information Architecture Storytelling Exercise

Zentrophy Partners is located at:

6600 Lexington Avenue
Hollywood, CA  90038

We are between Santa Monica and Fountain, just east of Highland.  Street
parking. The entrance is on Lexington, ring the buzzer for admittance.
George Olsen                           george at interactionbydesign.com
User Experience Architect                                     310-993-0467
                      http://www.interactionbydesign.com