[Sigia-l] Discounting software vs. discounting IA consulting services

Laura Norvig lauran at etr.org
Mon Jun 10 15:43:07 EDT 2002

For the most part. However, I have found that I can usually get
discounts on expensive products (such as training CD-ROMS and
training videos) by virtue of being a non-profit. And DiscounTech
offers amazing deals on software to non-profits.
http://www.techsoup.org/DiscounTech/default.asp?cg=home&sg=dt

Laura Norvig
Resource Center Coordinator
National Service Resource Center