Flah no longer 99% bad-- maybe only 87%? (was Re: POWERPOINT IS 99%BAD was Re: [Sigia-l] Macromedia and JakobNielsen team up ?

Nagarajan Gopalan ngopalan at enc.org
Mon Jun 10 14:55:20 EDT 2002

Yes, http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20001029.html has indeed been
amended....

QUOTE
Update Added June 3, 2002: Flash Now Improved
UNQUOTE

and

QUOTE
On June 3, 2002, we announced a strategic partnership between Macromedia
and Nielsen Norman Group to improve Flash usability: we will develop the
usability guidelines for Internet-based applications in Flash MX.
UNQUOTE

It would not be unreasonable to read between the lines and conclude that
the agreement between Macromedia and Nielsen Norman Group probably
required that an unpdate be posted....

99%BAD was Re: [Sigia-l] Macromedia and JakobNielsen team up ?

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20001029.html

time to reread the orginal article; he's ammended it.