[Sigia-l] Jef Raskin's Humane Environment

Brad Lauster lists at bradlauster.com
Wed Jul 31 19:01:28 EDT 2002

In short, it's a text editor that was built using the principles from
the book. As fas as features: the only one, in particular, that I can
remember is LEAP.

I saw Jef demo an early version at Stanford last October. I know, a text
editor, doesn't sound too exciting, but I assure you, this thing was
pretty cool!

BTW: Raskin's not misguided, just crotchety - I like that about him. Or
were you saying that I was misguided for loving his work?

Cheers!
..brad