[spam] Re: [Sigia-l] [spam] The Value of "IA" or Whatnot,

David Heller hippiefunk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:56:29 EDT 2002

Hi Gene,

I've been using the word "design" to be generally "what we do" to create
"our end products". Or "our end products".

I think the confusion is unnecessary b/c we are on a list devoted to IA
and yes, Big IA and it is clear that we are talking about the broad
concept of product conception and definition.

Seems to work for me.

-- dave

David Heller
Sr. UI Designer
Documentum: The Leader in Enterprise Content Management
http://www.documentum.com/

T: 925-600-5636
E: david.heller at documentum.com
AIM: bolinhanyc // Yahoo: dave_ux // MSN: hippiefunk at hotmail.com

"If it is not useful, it will never be usable." --