[Sigia-l] Combining a FC with distributed authorship

Avi Rappoport analyst at searchtools.com
Mon Jul 15 17:19:46 EDT 2002

Why not make the author's name a facet, and present them with a list
of their content?   You could also use the old organization as
another facet, when there are multiple authors working together.  No
reason to limit the facets to end-user-oriented data, might as well
use them internally too.

Avi

--
Search Server Industry Analysis from Search Tools Consulting
    (510) 845-2551  -- <mailto: analyst at searchtools.com>