[Sigia-l] Froogle

Tom Croucher tom at kid666.com
Thu Dec 12 14:50:47 EST 2002

Google will never be microsoft simply because the corporate side doesnt
mangle the researchers suggestions. I would also like to point out that
google is king simply because they genuinely are the best. Page ranking
(if you have ever looked at it in depth) is very cool. Until someone
surpasses it google are going to be around a while.

Ciao

Tom

--
"Microsoft aren't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems"
- Linus Torvalds

Visit http://www.kid666.com