Heller: RE: [Sigia-l] books/magazines list

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Dec 10 07:03:41 EST 2002

[Forwarded because of HTML.  Dick]

Stella, if you go to Boxes & Arrows they just put up a great books list. I
also added my addendums in the discussion section.

<http://www.boxesandarrows.com/archives/our_favorite_books_recommendations_from_the_staff_of_boxes_and_arrows.php>http://www.boxesandarrows.com/archives/our_favorite_books_recommendations_from_the_staff_of_boxes_and_arrows.php

I think most people forget that inspiration is sometimes a lot more
important than information when you are a designer. So I recommend finding
inspiration from as many design sources as possible. The "information"
books in IA start to become redundant real quick.

Enjoy!

-- dave