[Sigia-l] Web analytics tools

Richard Law rlaw at cisco.com
Mon Dec 9 19:35:59 EST 2002

I'm curious to know what types of process and software tools IAs, user
experience (UE), and usability professionals are using to track user flow
through Web sites.

I ran across ClickTracks today, and had hoped we could use it on our project
as a method for visualizing our site's traffic and user flow through
different sections. I'm not sure that the application can handle the large
data sets our site generates.

Are there any other tools that can help UE groups visualize how users are
navigating a Web site?

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Law / name