[Sigia-l] certifications

Ken Bryson kbryson at aw.sgi.com
Thu Dec 5 10:08:04 EST 2002

Hi,

Rightly or wrongly, I'm taking a Masters of Information Studies to "get the
letters". Plus it's very interesting, relevant to what I'm doing, and my
company pays for it.

Depending on what you do particularly, project management certificates,
ebusiness certificates, or consulting certificates could help you out. I
know IBM offers a few of these types, though I've never done one.

cheers,

ken