[Sigia-l] Small but Growing

Teddy Carroll tcarroll at teddycarroll.com
Fri Aug 23 08:45:03 EDT 2002

So far I've gotten three responses from people who would like to start a
Pittsburgh IA group. That's not too bad considering the small size of our
little hamlet, but surely there are more of us out there!

Come on don't be shy. Let's get something going here sooner rather than
later. Human networks are the valuable resource that we can utilize other
than our own talents. Plus, I'm sure we'd all like to have a little
interaction with people who understand what we do for a living!

Talk to you soon!