[Sigia-l] Yet another IA vs Design discussion? (longish addendum)

Derek R derek at derekrogerson.com
Fri Aug 2 16:27:19 EDT 2002

>And don't  think for a moment that the automobile
>is exempt from all this...it is not above the
>responsibilities that other products have to adhere to.

Right-o! Tell that to the millions of Africans who never made it out of
the 70's or 80's... ! et al

Air pollution changes rainfall, say scientists who implicate it in
killer drought of last century
Sun Jul 21, 3:36 PM ET -->
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020721/ap_wo_en_po/u
s_sci_drought_culprit_1

Automobile exhaust linked to heart attacks
Tue Jul 30, 9:40 AM ET -->
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20020730/en_usat
oday/4316669

Air pollution adds insult to the injury of the common cold
Wed Jul 24, 6:59 AM ET -->
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020724/ap_wo_en_po/s
ci_us_cold_pollutions_1

...Of course, I'm only looking back a few days in journalistic history.
There may be more health damage reported from these
*not-exempt-from-responsibility* products prior to this... just keep
driving your SUV's... us children love you for it...