[Sigia-l] Functional Requirements/ Specification

Thomas Donehower thomasdonehower at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:42:06 EDT 2002

Hi,
Was wondering who in your organization is responsible for Functional
Requirements/Specification doc. My feeling is that it should be the IA.
Also, if anyone has a sample func. requirements doc. that they wouldn't mind
letting me take a look at it would be much appreciated.
-Tom
Sr. IA Nethod-euro

P.S. please respond to me at thomas.donehower at nethod-euro.com. For some
reason ever since they updated the software for the mail server of the list,
I've only been able to receive list emails.I am not able to send to the
list. Anyone else experiencing this problem?